Frequently Asked Questions

Q1. How Can I get my father/brother/grandfather military records from your site?
A. We do not have access to any personnel records, we are an unofficial organization and all our items are discovered through open source research. The National Archives holds Federal military service records from the Revolutionary War to 1912 in the National Archives Building in Washington, D.C. Military records from WWI – present are held in the National Military Personnel Records Center (NPRC), in St. Louis, Missouri.

Q1. How can I add an individual to your Famous NCO Page?
A. The term “Famous NCO” is subjective, and as such it can be a sore point if a recommendation is not acceptted. Please use our Inquiry Page to make a recommendation. We will make every attempt to include a person, however they must 1) have been a US Army Noncommissioned Officer, and 2) The must have been involved in a noteworthy event, either famous or infamous.